Web Design & Development
Training will be held in SBIT
Once successful competition of this course we will provide real world client project if you are capable doing so. Also we will help you to create your freelancer career on freelancer.com or upwork marketplace. For outstanding performer we will provide few initial projects from real client and you will be able to communicate directly with those client (this is for outstanding performer those will prove themselves to us and can take pressure to complete real project)
- Introduction to HTML
- Which IDE to use and how to use IDE for HTML, CSS and PHP, Basic ideas on IDE tools and menu.
- Ideas on HTML Attributes and Tags, how and where to use which attributes and tags. Showing Common mistakes on tag placements.
- HTML headings, paragraph, anchor, image, inline elements, block elements overview, usages and placements.
- HTML Form elements, input, select, textarea, radio box, checkbox, buttons elements overview, usages and placements.
HTML & HTML 5
- HTML lists, tables, quote, frames, fieldset,iframe elements overview, usages and placements.
- Introduction to HTML5 and overview on difference from HTML.
- HTML5 elements overview, usages and placements.
- HTML5 media, video, audio elements overview, usages and placements.
- HTML5 Canvas, SVG and Media elements overview, usages and placements.
Cascade Style Sheets (CSS)
- Introduction to CSS, what is CSS and how and where to use it.
- Relationship with HTML & HTML5. How CSS will work with HTML & HTML5.
- What is Inline CSS, where to write it, precedence & priority of Inline CSS.
- What isInternal CSS, where to write it, precedence & priority of InternalCSS.
- What is External CSS, where to write it, precedence & priority of External CSS.
- What is CSS overriding, how and where it takes places.
- CSS syntax, Classes & IDs, Floating, Positioning and overflow.
- CSS use of fonts, from where and how to get fonts and how to use those.
- CSS use of colors, Margins, Paddings, Borders, width and height, alignments and opacity.
- CSS for block, inline and inline-block, display, display-table and visibility properties of HTML elements.
- Introduction to CSS3, Difference between CSS and CSS3, and extra benefits of using CSS3.
- CSS3 use of texts, fonts, shadows and gradients.
- CSS3 use of backgrounds, border images and rounded corners elements.
- CSS3 making cool visual with use of transitions and animations.
- CSS3 making cool visual with use of 2D and 3D transforms.
- CSS3 Box sizing and Flex box features and use of these.
- Use of Cross Browser CSS hacksto show HTML view same on different browsers.
PSD to HTML Conversion
- Learn what is PSD slicing, how to slice PSD to convert to HTML files.
- Work with PSD layers to convert each layers to single HTML file.
- Convert PSD design to fixed width HTML with pixel perfect calculation
- Introduction to Media Query, media query syntax, how to use media query to make a HTML file to responsive.
- jQuery syntax and how to write code in jQuery.
- What is DOM elements, how to jQuery to traversing DOM element easily, necessity for element traversing. Make use to element traversing functions and most common usages.
- Introduction to Bootstrap, what are the benefits to use Bootstrap.
- Knowing Bootstrap features, grids and measurements, use of Form elements, lists and panels.
- Bootstrap use of popup, modal, tooltips, navigations and carousel,
- Customizing Bootstrap attributes and necessity for this.
- Practical and Project Assignment on PSD to bootstrap HTML conversion.
- Introduction to PHP, what is server side scripting, how it works in websites. What are the common factors of PHP with other programming languages like C.
- Downloading and Installing latest version of XAMPP server and run a simple PHP script.
- PHP Syntax, use of Data types, variables & operators. Precedence of operators.
- Introduction to MYSQL and PHPMYADMIN. Basic ideas on phpmyadmin interface, how to create database and execute SQL queries
- Connect MYSQL with PHP, basic ideas on MYSQL built-in functions of PHP.
- MYSQL Database operations using PHP, sample examples how PHP functions work wih MYSQL database. 17
- Practical and Project assignment to create Database Project with raw PHP with usages of MYSQL functions and SQL queries.
- Basic idea on MYSQLi, differences between MYSQL and MYSQLi and benefits of using MYSQLi.
- Convert previous MYSQL project to MYSQLi.